Monday, September 13, 2010

Valley Teaching Series

I began a new teaching series Sunday, September 12, which will run through mid-November. The theme for the series is More than Words. It's basically a call for putting faith into action.

There are so many things that Christians say they believe, but fail to live out. I think most of us are acutely aware of this disconnect, but we're not sure what to do about it. My goal is to provide motivation and practical suggestions for how we can move from belief to action--from talking to doing.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Of all the series you have taught I think I am loving this one the most already.

    It is a sad commentary that when I needed some help my muslim friends were right there and never asked why. My 'christian' friends couldn't be bothered or wanted to know what I would do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, Steve. But believe me, even Muslims have trouble with apathy and hypocrisy.

    The big question is not about Muslims or Christians but rather about you and me. Ouch!

    Love 'ya, brother. :-)

    ReplyDelete