Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites - Valley's Chili Cook-Off


I'm looking forward to this year's Valley Chili Cook-Off! Cheri and I have several new recipes we're going to be entering into the contest.

There are three categories: Traditional, Hot-Spicy, and Specialty.  I'll be entering my Bloody Mary Chili in the hot-spicy category, and my Minnesota Hotdish Chili in the specialty category. Not sure what Cheri is calling her new chili, but I know it has lots of wonderful bell peppers.

It's only a few weeks away, so mark your calendars. Maybe you should even enter the contest. I hope all you Valley people and friends in the area will be able to join us for fun time. After the meal we'll have some good praise music led by Jonathan Miller and others from the Valley Worship Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment