Friday, December 15, 2017

Time to Call it Quits?


Well, I haven't posted anything on the Altered Faces blog since putting it aside for a break back in September. In the meantime, I haven't had many comments or questions indicating that my absence was noticed. Who knows, in a world filled with insurmountable amounts of information pouring in from everywhere, everyday, my absence in the blogosphere may be some small relief.

I'm not going to delete the blog, but I'll probably only post stuff when I have some new discovery, experience, or insight I really want or need to share. And based on the last three months, that may not happen very often.

Until the next post (whenever or if ever it comes along), it's been nice sharing with you.

Bow wow!

3 comments:

  1. So...our patience is being interpreted as disinterest. That's interesting right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not at all. You, sir, have been one of the kind, patient, and interested people who commented. However, I have interpreted the silence of most people to be not so much a lack of interest, but rather a lack of need. Perhaps that's a wrong interpretation, but it seems to be the most likely one at hand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one have much appreciated this blog. Take it for what it's worth :) I've just been patient :)

    ReplyDelete