Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Family - Concerts

First, I want to tell you about the most important concert of the week in my book. On Wednesday, my grandson, Soren, performed at the State Capital Rotunda with his 4th grade choir (Bel Air Elementary - New Brighton). They were amazing! I'm so glad my grandson gets to be a part of such a wonderful singing experience. Major kudos to his music teacher, Roxanne Britz for helping kids love to sing and giving them such great experiences.

I guess I should probably mention that Soren's dad does some singing and performing too...

Tyler and LEAGUES are heading out on tour with and the Kopecky Family Band. So heads up to all my readers who live in the south or have friends in the south! Please pass along these dates to anyone you know who might be able to make it to one of shows in these cities.

Mar 04 - The Basement / Atlanta, GAMar 05 - 5 Points Pub / Columbia, SC
Mar 06 - The Loft / Columbus, GA
Mar 07 - Savannah Stop Over / Savannah, GA
Mar 08 - New World Brewery / Tampa, FL
Mar 09 - Underbelly's / Jacksonville, FL
Mar 19 - Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge / Fort Worth, TX

BUY SHOW TICKETS AND GET MORE INFO HERE


LEAGUES will also be performing at this year's SXSW in Austin, Texas.

THURSDAY, March 14th –
BILLY REID PARTY 4pm
Location TBA

FRIDAY, March 15th –
Home Slice Pizza – MUSIC BY THE SLICE – 4PM
@ 1415 S. Congress

FRIDAY, March 15th –
Doritos Stage – 8PM
@ 500 Red River St.

SATURDAY, March 16th –
PASTE & HGTV Stage – 4PM
@ The Stage on Sixth 508 E. 6th Street

No comments:

Post a Comment