Friday, August 09, 2013

Friday Family and Friends - Traveler's Paradise

I'm up on the North Shore typing away at a picnic table just outside the Schroeder Baking Company and limping along on a weak wifi signal from down the hill at Lamb's Resort. I'm having a splendid time with my friends, Chad, Ray, and Rob. We've been hiking, talking, resting, and having the best camping meals you could ever imagine.

Yesterday, we drove up to Grand Marais and had fun flying four aerobic kites on a ball field overlooking Lake Superior. I'm not sure what all we'll be up today, but I know that Chad and I plan to walk over the the Temperance River State Park and hike around a bit.

Rob Miller on rocks near our campsite at Lamb's (Schroeder, MN)

1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you all! Glad to read that everything has been awesome! Safe travels home later this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete