Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Family - The Rhubarb Show


My sons, Page and Jack, have been covering a lot of miles over the past few weeks with The Cactus Blossoms on their Midwest to Northwest Tour. They'll be returning from Oregon and Washington this week and will be playing at the New London Music Festival on Saturday.

Yesterday, it was announced that Garrison Keillor will be hosting a new variety show at the Fitzgerald Theater this fall – The Rhubarb Show. It will be a non-broadcast show that will follow three of the Saturday night Prairie Home Companion broadcasts this fall.

I was excited to see that The Cactus Blossoms are on the bill for The Rhubarb Show on October 5th . I'm not sure I'll be able to be there, but I hope a lot of their Twin Cities fans will. You can get ticket info HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment