Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday Favorites - Aster Cafe Sunday Brunch


Sunday jazz brunch (11am - 2pm) at the Aster Cafe is something we always enjoy. With our Sunday morning church responsibilities, we really have to hustle to get there by 1pm. That's okay though, because we always find it to be worth the effort. Once we get there, we always feel relaxed and refreshed.

The music from Patty and the Buttons is always good for the soul and the brunch menu is filled with good things for the body. The Aster Cafe is located on historic Main Street along the Mississippi River near the Stone Arch Bridge.

If you watch this video closely you might catch a glimpse of Cheri and I dancing. Yeah, right! I'm not psychologically capable of that, but I do have a good time watching those crazy dancers have fun. You go ahead and dance, I'll be sitting over in the corner, tapping my toe and enjoying a delicious egg sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Go on! Cut a rug...or...squish a bug...or just lift a mug, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete