Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Heaven, Hell, and Mr. Bell

My copy of Rob Bell's new book, Love Wins, arrived yesterday. After reading so much by reviewers and bloggers, it will be nice to be able to finally just read the book.

JR Woodward's series of posts at his Dream Awakener blog provide the most helpful, evenhanded, and thorough assessment I've seen out in the blogosphere. Here are links to all six posts.




Part I:
Introduction
Part II: Overview of Love Wins
Part III: Is Rob Bell a Universalist?
Part IV: Does God’s love and mercy extend beyond the grave?
Part V: Understanding Heresy and Orthodoxy
Part VI: Heresy, Orthodoxy, and Final Judgment

2 comments:

  1. Just read through those and agree that he did a fantastic job. I'm looking forward to reading the book for myself when that time comes as well. Thanks for the link recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HT and glad that you found the series helpful. Let me know what you think of the book after you read it. Peace.

    ReplyDelete