Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YouTube Grows 100% in One Year

How would your world change without Google and YouTube? I have to admit that if they went away, it would be a big deal for me. Like no other media in my lifetime, they've woven their way into my work, my entertainment, my relationships, my shopping, my study, and on and on I could go.

Apparently, I'm not alone. Google's YouTube is experiencing exponential growth. The Star Tribune has an interesting article in today's paper about YT's phenomenal expansion in the past year.

"Analysts disagree as to whether YouTube is profitable, and Google won't disclose YouTube's finances except to say revenue more than doubled in 2010. Critics of its $1.65 billion purchase have melted away."
Read the Complete Article

No comments:

Post a Comment