Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Family - Kitchen Concert

A couple of Christmases ago, my brothers and sisters and I all went in together to buy my dad a baritone ukulele and my mom a little melodica because we thought they'd get a kick out playing old tunes together.

My niece, Maggie, caught this priceless little video of my parents goofing around. Pretty darn sweet! It's one of those special moments I'm glad she was lucky enough to capture. It reminds me of the kind of fun I grew up around. Music has always been (and continues to be) a form of family entertainment for the Burkums.






1 comment:

  1. Cool! I would have guessed that your parents were also musicians given your own, and your son's musical talents. What a blessing! I pray your parents are doing well, Dave. You mentioned your father's lymphoma diagnosis to me, and I have been keeping him in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete