Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Friends - CSF Alumni Event

This is the oldest digital picture I could find of Cheri and me at the U of M. Do you have an older one? Send it my way.

For fifteen years (1992-2007), I served as a campus minister for Christian Student Fellowship at the University of Minnesota. The fall semester of 2012 will mark the 20th anniversary of my first days of campus ministry.

Today, Christian Student Fellowship has combined efforts with the ministry of MacLaurin Institute, another ministry with a long history at the U of M, to form MacLaurinCSF. I'm happy to be serving on the MacLaurinCSF board of directors.

Currently, I'm working to invite CSF alumni to attend one of three events designed to help them catch up on the ministry and discover ways to get involved. If you are one of the friends I've made through CSF over the last twenty years, I hope you'll try to attend one of these Mission Strategy Forums. The first event is on February 25, 10:00am at the MacLaurinCSF Center on Cleveland Ave. over on the UMN St. Paul Campus.

CLICK HERE for all the details and RSVP. In addition to event information, you'll find some fun stuff--old pictures and alumni updates. Got any questions? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment