Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Friends - Christian Student Fellowship

From 1992 to 2007, I served as the campus pastor for Christian Student Fellowship at the University of Minnesota. CSF has now joined forces with the MacLaurin Institute to form what is now called MacLaurinCSF.

I serve on the MacLaurinCSF board, and I'm happy to announce that we're going to be hosting three events for CSF alumni. It's a great opportunity for us to renew our friendships and learn more about what's happening at MacLaurinCSF. We'll also have a chance to talk strategy--to consider ways that those of us who have been a part of CSF's past can be a part of helping MacLaurinCSF move forward into a strong and effective future.

I've been working on a website to help MacLaurinCSF alumni stay connected and involved with our ministry. Please check it out.

I hope you'll plan to attend one of the alumni events too.
All the info you need is on the events website.

No comments:

Post a Comment