Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Family - On the Road Again

A very large moving truck is parked in front of my house. My son, Tyler, and his family are making the big move Nashville. In just a few days, we'll be loading up that truck and heading south.

Our grandkids start school in Tennessee on Wednesday, August 1. Tyler is working in Australia right now, so he'll miss the long trip with the truck and join his family in Nashville when he makes his return flight to the States. It's nice to miss the road trip, but that's gonna feel weird for him!

I sure would appreciate your prayers for a safe trip and a smooth transition for Tyler and family. I'd also appreciate your prayers for my other sons, Jack and Page, as The Cactus Blossoms are currently on tour in the northwest playing the Sawtooth Music Festival in Idaho and a few shows in Portland. We hope they have safe trip, meet some great people, and have a wonderful time.

We're glad for all the good things are kids are doing, but we sure miss them when they're far away. Pray for Cheri and me as we'll be adjusting and missing our kiddos.

1 comment: