Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Family - Luca Buca

My youngest grandson, Luca, came to our house for a visit yesterday. On Thursdays, it's typical for him to come over to enjoy Redbird Childcare play with his Néné. I'm usually working in the back room at home on Thursdays, and at some point Luca will come tiptoeing down the hall if he hears me talking on the phone or clearing my throat. He'll look around the corner of the door and say, "Hi Papa!"

Sometimes, he'll be too busy with other things to stick around too long. But yesterday he thought he needed to get up on my lap and do a little work at the computer with me, which I thought was a splendid idea.

Once we got situated, we decided to do some important research into the behavior and habitat of penguins. Here's what we learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment