Friday, October 05, 2012

Friday Family - Perry and Soren

Today's Friday Family post features one of my nephews and one of my grandsons.


First of all, I'm sending greetings and best wishes to my nephew, Perry Burkum, and his lovely bride, Jill DeVault, who are getting married tomorrow. I'm not able to make it to their wedding, but my wife, Cheri, will be there. Congratulations, Perry and Jill! I hope you have a wonderful wedding. You're a sweet couple and I pray God's blessings upon your marriage.

Perry and Jill make a lot of wonderful music together and with friends as The Kanesville Boys. Never underestimate the power of sharing music. It's the Burkum way! I firmly believe that the couple who sings in the car together, will go far together.



Yesterday morning, I got a phone call from my daughter-in-law, Ali, reporting that my grandson, Soren, had a fantastic time at a the Missy Higgins and Gotye Concert in Nashville on Wednesday night. He got to stay up WAY past his bedtime and had a blast backstage. He really enjoyed meeting Missy Higgins, Butterfly Boucher, and Gotye.



Now I guess we can say that Gotye is somebody that Soren actually knows!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your nephew AND to Soren! Wow. What a lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete