Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Food with Friends - SPICE


A couple of years ago, a friend introduced me to SPICE, a wonderful Thai Restaurant in Savage. The food is fantastic and the menu gives you a lot of options. I usually order one of the delicious curry dishes.

Just a few months ago, SPICE opened a new location in Lakeville near Cedar Avenue and 160th Street West. Yay! I was able to eat there for the first time earlier this week with a friend from church and we loved it. This new location is very close to Valley, so I'm guessing my lunch appointments are likely to get a little spicier in the future.

I really want to see this new location succeed, so I'm encouraging all my friends to give it a try. It would be a great place to go with friends after church on Sundays. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Click Here to Read a Local Review and See More Pictures



2 comments:

  1. Good news! I miss Ronin Cafe (that used to be there) and had been seeing from mixed reactions on the interwebs. Bill Roehl's review was interesting, and I think overall, somewhat positive...which is hard to come by in his reviews. Much more info can be gleaned from the comments, in which I read several from "Jordan Peacock"...which I can only assume is the one we both know of. He had some very good balancing and knowledge/experience-based things to say. But more importantly, I am glad your experience was good! I will move it onto the short list of places to try next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone you should invite to go with you.

    ReplyDelete