Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Favorites - Great China Restaurant


Great China located in Arden Hills is our new favorite restaurant. Every dish Cheri and I have tried has been simply fantastic. We love the calm atmosphere, excellent service, incredible pricing, and a the delicious food. My favorite dish so far is the spicy chicken with green beans and cashews.

Great China is a locally owned and operated Chinese restaurant. Their traditional Chinese dishes are made fresh using quality meats and fresh vegetables. They use their own family recipes to create unique tastes, they take pride in what they serve, and they strive to provide a quality dining experience.

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Call me first, though, because I live really close by and it's highly likely that I'd like to join you.

Great China Restaurant
3547 Lexington Ave N
Arden Hills, MN 55126
(651) 481-8100

Menu
Hours & Location

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Dave's comments. I've been taking my family to this restaurant for 18 years. They've seen my kids grow up, family dynamics change and they've always been there with personal conversation, great service and fabulous food!

    ReplyDelete